- YOU WILL BE EMAILED YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AS SOON AS YOUR ORDER SHIPS!!
- PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING: U.S. orders ship via USPS Priority Mail (reaches you 2-3 business days from date dropped at the post office). You will receive your tracking number through email notice through Paypal.
- REGARDING SHIPPING FEES: Shipping costs as much as it does for a number of reasons---the US Postal Service has raised many rates & I only use USPS Priority Mail so you receive a tracking number and your order is insured. This means that if an order arrives damaged, or doesn't arrive at all, I will replace it entirely at my cost (after you send pertinent info/images to show/describe damage). It is really difficult to offer this type of customer service if I can't track the order to double check some things. Perfume products, and similar liquid items, must also be wrapped with extra care to prevent damage and leaks, so this equates to things weighing a bit more than what you may expect. Last: As a very small business, that isn't a huge mega-corporation, I don't receive any special rates from any delivery agencies. You can double check Priority Mail rates via the USPS.com and email me if you feel you've overpaid for shipping and would like a partial refund. Note, you can put quite a bit in your cart and still only pay $5.85 flat rate for shipping=)
- TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE SENT: You will receive a notice through Paypal (and you also commonly receive a message from the USPS) with your tracking number information.
- REGARDING GIFTS: Products sent as gifts are sent to the ship-to address you specify. Please inform the gift recipient that something special is on the way to them so they don't reject the delivery and cause unnecessary delays.
- SHIPPING TO A GIFT RECIPIENT: I commonly defer to the shipping address you list here when it's time to ship out your order so please make sure all your info is accurate since you've got to look over it before completing the sale=)! If you make a mistake, just send an email my way as quickly as possible.
- SHIP-OUT TIME FRAMES: General pre-made wonders like soap, jewelry and other sundries ship out within 3 to 7 business days of payment completion (excluding Saturday, Sunday & major holidays). If you need an item shipped on a deadline, please leave a note in your order comments area or email me.
- WHY 3-7 BUSINESS DAY TURN AROUND? This business is owned and operated by one human being...and that's me, Madame Raquel, your trusty neighborhood perfumer & apothecary. This is not a corporation and I have no employees. The 3-7 day turn around allows me to maintain sanity and fill everyone's order to perfection! If you want your order shipped out faster for an upcoming special event, please leave me a note and I will oblige you.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International orders ship USPS First Class International. Pertinent customs tracking number information is always emailed to you the moment your goodies are dropped in the mail. Please keep in mind that the US Postal Service has significantly raised international shipping rates even for small packages. If you underpay for international shipping, you may be contacted regarding paying extra fees, especially if you order a lot of products & your goodies weigh more than 4 pounds ounce boxed. Once we hit a certain weight I have to ship your goods Priority Mail International. Consider contacting me FIRST with a list of products you want and I can then give you an accurate shipping quote and can also create a special listing for just for you.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIP TIMES: International shipping usually gets the package to you in 7-15 business days but on extremely rare occasions it may take up to a little over a month for your order to reach an overseas destination.
- SHIPPING DELAYS AND INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please take inclement weather into consideration along with whether you're experiencing delivery delays with other items ordered at the same time prior to emailing a request to perform a shipping trace or order replacement.
- CUSTOMS FEES AND SUCH FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTELE: You are responsible for any customs fees, but I do have a tendency to mark "gift" on the mailing form in an effort to help keep your fee's low. Since the post office doesn't always care to ship perfume oils internationally, I'll commonly list perfumes oils as moisturizers on your customs form. My perfume oils contain no alcohol and don't pose a combustion threat as alcohol-based mass market perfumes.
- FEEL YOU'VE OVERPAID or UNDERPAID FOR SHIPPING: If you feel you've overpaid for shipping, let me know and you will be given a partial refund once I've shipped your goods and hence received a receipt for the exact shipping costs. If by chance you look at your box of goodies and you notice that you've dramatically underpaid for shipping (more common with international orders) you may consider remitting payment right to my Paypal Account ID: email@example.com
- VICTORIAN GIFT-STYLE WRAPPING: All items shipped are packaged and wrapped with care and attention to detail as if they are to be a gift. Secure packaging also ensures all products arrive to you intact and unbroken. All packing materials can be recycled or upcycled.